I've been reading everyone's comments and also have read all the Michael Newton/Brian Weiss/QHHT Delores Cannon stuff and other Life Between Lives regression stuff. I have also had many Past Life (PL) sessions myself, and experienced the "Live between lives (LBL)" areas in these sessions.
These are my thoughts so far on all of this.
I can see the confusion/conflict between the two camps "Re-incarnation NOT a trap" and "Re-incarnation IS a trap"
By studying the LBL sessions in all the published literature and from recorded sessions, You can see how this seems really nice and its a school and everything is done here for self-learning, etc. This does sound admirable and for the "highest" good.. BUT.. please watch / re-watch the following:
- RA project
- Zeus Project
- Human leadership
It shows the modus operandi of the Orions. They love to make themselves out as "Gods" and get human populations to worship ("Worth-ship") them, in exchange the most loyal subjects they are bought into the "priest/elite" class and given more privileges, etc, etc over time. Humans have expended so much energy in worshipping these entities, building great monuments, works of art, and dedicating entire lives and generations to these "gods". Every religion / belief system has the same kind of general concept, submit/worship when you are PERFECT, you shall enter heaven... what does that sound like? the LBL scenario.
The LBL or "Re-incarnation is a school" scenario
- You die
- You go through the tunnel / dimensional portal
- You are greeted by x,y,z claiming to be your Mum/Dad/Brother/Sister/God/Jesus/Guide/Angel/Pet/Energizer Bunny/Whatever you believe in
- Taken to an "Council" and debriefed.. Like a court, where your "Guide" speaks for you
- Then you are told you didn't achieve enough or have to fix some Karma
- Go back and repeat until all the above are correct
- Wiped and sent back down. Repeat again
Doesn't the above sound like EXACTLY the worship/religious systems that were created by the ETs? - Basically do A,B,C until you reached perfection and you will get X,Y,Z outcome/heaven. Basically open ended, and impossible to live your life without getting negative Karma and being continuously recycled.
So now.. I do believe that SOME of these Entities/ETs may also provide a lot of "guidance" in our lives - but like in any prison, there will be some "Nice" prison wardens who are a bit sympathetic to their prisoners, even friends. Giving us information or "miracles" or channelled information that is correct, and changing our lives... BUT ultimately.. they all have their own agendas.
My big issue with people who report speaking to to loved ones from the after life:
"How do you know this is actually your x,y,z? and not an impostor?"
At least with RV.. its done BLIND. Your conscious mind isn't aware of the subject.
What maybe a good follow up for future RV targets in the death traps could be:
1) What is the LBL area?
2) Where is it? and Who controls it
3) RV an actual communication of an deceased relative/person communicating to a living friend/family member.
4) Is this deceased person ACTUALLY the deceased, or another entity/et?
5) Who are the council and their members? - where do they originate from?
6) Who are our "guides" and how are they assigned.
So my current opinion on the "Death Traps" are that it does seem plausible knowing the modus operandi of the creators of the trap-system, but it also needs more blind RV sessions to get every last bit of information on this.
Personally, when its my turn to go.. I will question any type of entities that I may encounter
whats the worst that could happen? - I'm dead anyway! :-D