Hello. I hope this topic header and place will be convenient for others to share their thoughts and ideas as well.
I have some suggestions, ideas, and some notes.
1. discussion | I guess I subscribed to FarsightPrime, because of this more like a disscussion form "briefing", and maybe that it's focus on "what is there to be done now". In contrast other videos might look like "looking at past events".
2. subscribed service | I think this direction of subscribed content is a good direction. I agree with Aziz. I think it is quite acceptable. Althrough there are economical differences in countries. And I have seen sites that sell software programs at lower prices to countries that are "third rate", or economically not so well. I'm not sure if it's by GDP or salary size. (Personally, my account ballance was just empty at 2.23 Eur somewhat, waiting for next salary. But then I remembered that I had opened Monese account, where havent ordered a card, so paid from a virtual card from there. And in my country average salary is 600-700 Eur a month, which comes from many getting minimum at 400 and some getting much more.)
3.1. Meditation | Meditation I think is core element in quality of Courtney and other's produced material here. I think at some point there could be a video dedicated to pointers on meditation maybe. Or some sharing of experience.
4. Farsight App | I think this is a very good step. But at some point, maybe a year from now. Or maybe someone could create a global app that would be not restricted as youtube. There are a lot of baning and deletions of free speech going on in past few months.
Solution - Global video app, which would take monthly subscription - that would go firstly to paying the service cost, and then all that is left would go to content creators based on "claps" lets say. (More specifically - if one subscriber used 100 claps in month from 10 eur subscription, each clap on a video gives 0.1 eur. So he gave 1 eur for a video, if he clapped 10 times on it. The important part is that each persons subscription feed is divided according to his amount of clap. And it would mathematically would be WRONG if all the accumulated subscription money from many users would be distributed according on how much claps in general it receives that month. Each persons clap has to have its own value depending on how much claps he used in a month )That I think would give people a very great platform to create content, be able to speak free, and be free from submission to advertising which requires content to be a certain way. I think this coud end youtube.
BUT There was (and still is in a way) a "new age" subscription services like Gaia - which is corrupted, and has a bad agenda. Because of this,
I hope that maybe Farsight could be in charge of such global project at some point in time.
Maybe you could at least incorporate some clap system in Farsight App?
5. contamination | Courtney talked about importance of clear mind which relates to contamination of water with drugs. I would point out that there really is a serious problem with contamination with plastics, microplastics, and other elements created by pharmacy that does not degrade in nature or our body (including large amounts of anti-pregnancy drugs). All the things forementioned has dowsides that it greatly decreased tostosterone levels in males and reduces the ability to reproduce. Emphasis on "greatly". I think second worst contamination is radiation like unresolved Fukushima stuff where everything went and still goes to pacific ocean.
6. debt | Yeah, debt is close related to slavery. But even more so when the currency has no finite amount. Banks just write off new money into being. That is where inflation comes from. Not in US, a lot of people takes debts for a house to keep paying for some decades. Maybe someday cryptocurencies that has finite amount of its currency, will solve it. It's sad that some of cryptocurrencies has long proccesing time of transactions, and some other downsides at the moment.
7. memory wipe purpose | I have not yet come to the conlcusions about "prison planet". Whether it is really bad or good. But I am currently have some capacity to learn from a person "Audrone Ilgeviciene" which teaches sacred astrology, writes books about minerals, mineral consciousness. I would say, she is capable to talk to planet consciousness, "visit" various places, including Saturn where there is Karma related entities that governs what relates to memory and incarnations in a way. The popular astrology is perverted kind of and sold as fortune telling. But deeper meaning of it (and more specifically Evolutionary Astrology) is related to the evolution of soul. And it can show what parts of his soul a person needs to work on, and in what ways. I would say Audrone had a past life as one of the sages in Egypt.
By the way, do you use minerals as selenite, black turmaline, amethyst in meditation or RV?
8. law of one | It is very interesting when I meet some distinct groups around the word that are so much separated from all the other content that exists in the world. I also liked Bashar, and I think his content is great (except I think the importance and purpose of karma should be considered and not just written of as a choice). Discernment of what is real, and what is not real is one of our responsibilities and tasks here on earth. While one of if not the main tasks is relationships. :)
So in short, I think on of the materials you could consider is "the law of one" content. This could give some context on developments of consciousness, being in collective consciousness, densities. Aaron Abke on youtube sums up some of the concepts quite okay about this.
9. aliens without agenda | When you talked about various alien groups having agenda - this is an important point. There are rare, but some alien groups that seem to emphasise on free will. And that we as human civilization should choose and decide our path. a) One of them are those that gave "law of one" and there are quite interesting content coming from person Corey Goode, who has been in contact with "Blue Avians", and a person "Ra Tier Eir", who seems to be in same representation as where "law of one" came from. They were inhabitants of Venus, so they have advanced long ago. And they are extensively insistent on valuing free will. They also do not mix with a lot of alien races in our solar system, because they have agenda. b) Another valuing free will seems to be "The Wonders" through Rene Gaudette. They seem to be on quite high level also.
10. mind strength | Considering "our leaders are corrupted" (that I have not yet fully watched), and that spiritual leaders should be capable spiritually by principle, and considering "use of cofeine, alcohol" free life.. I keep going to think about my own church. I am a member of "Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints" (about 16 million members). We have prophet and apostles, and order of priests. Members are "prohibited" from alcohol, tea with coffeine (green, black tea), coffee. Members keep clean with their thoughts and actions, and repent.. then they are directed to receive their own relevation. We have a teaching that we existed before coming to this planet, and that we are here for a "learning experience". In short I had accuired a lot of knowledge in years, but I found happyness and importance of faith and simplicity through this church. So I sometimes keep wondering about how well my church is doing in consideration of "evil forces" trying to control. I think my church does a lot of things that prevents the tampering of "bad spirits". :) Also there is a rotation mechanism in place, that church can be rebuilt if at least one priest is left :) decisions are being made it is accepted in unison (3, 12, 50 people).
11. alien races | I already mentioned, but considering various alien races I think it is worth reviewing information coming from Corey Goode. Reptilians including.
3.2. Importance of mind. Me personaly I don't use alcohol, coffee, green/black tea, and do some other things. I was fortunate to have capability to learn more about buddhism, and compassion from a friend who I would say has the eye of Buddha. So I in a way, what can free is when we are free from sins of pride and greed. And compassion is doing what is needed at each moment to lessen suffering. Brain plasticity / fluidity, neuroplastics is good. Being in cognitive state to learn, and not having any ideas that we would be attached.
I had a more "free mind" few years ago. Now after some family event trauma in life I don't feel as free mind at the moment. :)
12. As a way for farsight prime members to discuss and talk, I think an official Discord server could be used. I recently started using discord to talk with some spiritual, or just talkative or friendly groups - and it is great. Maybe Aziz could evaluate this technology. It reminds mIRC, but has been evolved in good ways.
So much for now. Have a nice day.