Interesting and disturbing. I attempted to get more information on the ET’s motivation for destroying Gobekli Tepe using tarot and got similar information, plus some other tidbits:
- There were two ET groups in conflict with each other.
- Group 1 is driven by a mostly mindless appetite for power and control. They determined human development would somehow adversely affect the power dynamic, and cause them to lose the conflict. To prevent that, they influenced humans to build the Gobekli Tepe structures, basically to distract them indefinitely.
- Group 2 has an overall generally positive intent, at least as they perceive it. They didn’t like what Group 1 was doing, so they destroyed Gobekli Tepe.
- Afterward and away from Earth, Group 2 ultimately overpowered Group 1, who have remained basically inactive since.
- Group 1 is currently either planning to restart the conflict, or at least trying to determine how they could do it. Group 2 is aware and prepared.
- Group 2 doesn’t perceive Group 1 to be very intelligent.
When I first heard Courtney say the pyramids of Giza and other megalithic structures themselves didn’t have a purpose, I was disappointed and didn’t want to believe it. Now I think I’ve changed my mind. Like the Sahara pyramid that just lit up like a lava lamp, the great pyramid at Giza also seemed to just have a shiny glowing capstone to admire, at least from a human perspective.
There was, however, quite a bit in Daz’s findings in the Giza project that suggested the site could be used to communicate with off-world intelligence. What I got (again with tarot) was the communication was like a flare, beacon, or flag planted at the top of a mountain. I got the ideas of marking a spot and beginning some tentative activity for colonization, motivation being the ETs had mostly ruined their home world.
All said, megalithic structure building may very well have been a catch-all way to control indigenous life to benefit the controlling ET group, for whatever purpose they had at the time. If that does play into the Death Trap system, hooboy!