Skip to main content
Farsight is all about freedom. Remote viewing is our path to freedom. Here are Farsight's Mysteries projects, as well as new daring and cutting edge content that we cannot publish elsewhere, content that is "off limits" in other realms. Free from the censors, here we publish videos that are as revealing as they are entertaining, wise, and thought provoking. We don't just tell you that reality is not what it seems. We show you what reality actually is, and how each of us can change it.
I'm working through the Remote Viewing 101 lesson video with Aziz. He is using an iPad and Apple Pencil. What app is he using? Are there any instructions specific to the setup using an iPad for SRV? Is he duplicating the template files in a cloud drive?
Leaving these instructions for others interested in using iPad for SRV:
- The GoodNotes iPad app allows 3 free documents.
- The cost is $8 to upgrade to unlimited lifetimes docs (as of 2022-08).
- Download the SRV templates from the farsight website to dedicated folder in your iCloud Drive.
- For each SV session, duplicate a template in your iCloud drive folder.
- Rename it to target or date. Not sure which would be best.
- Import that template file into Goodnotes.
- Use Goodnotes to annotate the template during the session.
- Apple Pencil may be required