This is a list of questions the author of the podcast asked me to answer and send back to him so he can develope more questions bounce them back to me ect until we have enough conversation to fill out the alloted time for the cast.
Does anyone want to answer these questions for fun to possible give me some more gurth incase I'm forgetting anything
All good if not cheers guys
1. Can you tell us about your experience with capturing UFOs on film? What initially sparked your interest in this subject?
2. What kind of camera equipment and modifications do you use to enhance your ability to capture UFOs?
3. How would you describe the differences between typical photographic anomalies like dust or lens flares and the UFOs you capture on film?
4. Have you ever encountered challenges in distinguishing between unidentified objects and common phenomena? How do you address those challenges?
5. Are there any specific techniques or adjustments you make to your camera equipment to minimize the chances of capturing non-UFO objects?
6. Have you had any encounters or experiences with UFOs that cannot be explained by conventional explanations?
7. Are there any distinct patterns or characteristics that you have noticed in the UFOs you capture on film?
8. How do you handle skepticism or criticism from people who question the authenticity of your footage? How do you support the legitimacy of your claims?
9. Do you collaborate or communicate with other individuals or organizations involved in UFO research or documentation? How does that collaboration influence your work?
10. What are your thoughts on the scientific community's perspective regarding UFOs? How do you reconcile your experiences with the skepticism often expressed by scientists?