A new community based organisation has been formed, to find crashed UAP. It is initiated by a cooperation of OceanX (known from the Baltic Sea Anomaly) and UAP Sweden.
"The project has the bold ambition of mapping and analyzing alleged UFO/UAP crash sites on European soil, both contemporary and historical. ... All members of the team work for the project pro bono – in their free time – and are entirely independent of any third party interests."
Their goals are:
- Create an independent, community-driven project, empowering ordinary citizens to uncover answers that they previously appear to have been denied.
- Identify credible crash sites using data-protected information-gathering and applying methods stemming from criminal forensics, science, and psychology, with the oversight of professionals from within these fields.
- Visit and examine these crash sites in order to safely gather any materials.
- Share our findings with scientists for further examination.
- Share any discoveries with the public in a transparent manner."
They may need some help to find some crashsites by the RV community...