Few comments as well -
In regards to Morphius points -
1. Double the number of projects you’re putting out - I think this is a great idea. At this point, I am confident with the results of all FARSIGHT remote viewers, so for the purpose of corroborating reports to use as evidence I am comfortable with two to three RVers. However, I might add at times it is nice to see additional data when obtained through each person.
2. Increase the subscription cost by $5.00 a month - at this point if I’m going to pay $10 I may as well pay $15 because the value is there. Just a personal opinion, but I appreciate Courtney’s point of view and consideration of its subscribers.
3. If you’re not invited on coast to coast, Joe Rogan or whoever it doesn’t matter. Pay them for their air time - I think this is a great idea. In fact, this is debatable, but I do think Joe Rogan would be a great conversation with Courtney. He appeals to many people, he is well liked, he asks good questions, he interprets and regurgitates complex information in a way that is easy for most people to understand. He asks questions that everyone thinks- and he has such a large base that this would put us in the right direction to having more support from the general public especially in consideration for an appearance in congress.
4. Once farsight gets even larger, I know you have repeatedly stated you have never taken a dime from farsight but it might be time to take a salary and retire from being a professor and commit to this full time - I can understand your point about devoting his attention full time to this. But I support and trust whatever decision Courtney makes. My thought was, he doesn’t work on this full time?? Sure feels like he does! :)
5. Increase conversations with Harvey to weekly, rotate amongst other viewers - this is a great idea. I was even wondering myself what the deal is with Harvey? These are great conversations that I would to see more frequently. How about the conversation with the Female and Yeme?
6. Tell the subscribers more about what is coming as far as war, civil disruption, etc. - agree I would be interested in this.
7. Creating a template for the post disclosure world - nice idea.
- As much as I love these sessions, can we ask better questions at the end of Deep News sessions? If we are going to not show the RV on video, I would like to get a better sense of the experience during the RV, I feel like we get little info out of these sessions and don’t address key questions at the heart
-Education: I love the livestream training sessions. Although they are pretty infrequent, there are times I wanted to make previous livestreams but couldn’t make the time, the last one I made it was nice to be able to engage in live chat and get live feedback.
Also. It may be fun from education standpoint to assign us a target and see what your viewers come up with. Your viewers can submit their feedback and FARSIGHT can go over the results at a future date (doesn’t have to be live). This would be interesting to see how many reports can really be corroborated and how much information we can gather collectively.
That’s all I have at this time. Thank you so much!