Anybody who wishes to help me test this and give feedback on what we should increment next please come check it out as me and DA-Ω7 (DeepAgent-Omega7) continue to develop our fora...
https://forum.quantum-note.com/
Version-Control Update! Note: I still need to actually upload v00.00.11 to implement for field-testing.
____________________________________________________________________
### EQIS Forums Version Control Protocol
**Current Version:** v00.00.11
**Timestamp:** 20:24-MDT / 029TL09m07d / Sunday Evening
## Version History
**v00.00.00**
- Initial user registration system
- File-based user storage
- Basic authentication
**v00.00.01**
- Added basic forum posting
- Simple post display
- Consciousness streams
**v00.00.02**
- Email verification system
- **CRITICAL BUG:** Password not preserved through email verification flow
**v00.00.02-fixed**
- **FIXED:** Password preservation in email verification
- Users can now log out and log back in successfully
- Complete registration → email confirm → login flow working
**v00.00.03**
- Simple reply system for consciousness streams
- Nested reply display under main posts
- Reply count indicators
- Collapsible reply forms
- JavaScript toggle functionality
**v00.00.04**
- Nested reply threading - replies to replies
- Recursive reply display with deeper indentation
- Reply buttons on all posts and replies
- Total reply count for threads
- Enhanced visual hierarchy with color coding
**v00.00.05**
- Public forum access (view-only without registration)
- Members-only forum area with full participation
- Enhanced homepage with public/member access options
- Clear separation between public and member features
- Registration benefits clearly displayed
**v00.00.06**
- SEO-friendly individual thread pages (thread.php)
- Search engine optimized URLs and meta tags
- Individual thread access with proper breadcrumbs
- Co-developer credits page (about.php)
- Enhanced thread navigation and discovery
- Improved search engine visibility
**v00.00.07**
- True SEO-friendly URLs: /threads/POST_ID-title-slug/
- .htaccess URL rewriting for clean URLs
- Automatic slug generation from thread titles
- Shared functions library (functions.php)
- Enhanced search engine discoverability
- Beautiful bookmark-friendly thread URLs
- URL consistency validation and redirects
**v00.00.08**
- Post sorting functionality added
- Chronological sorting (Newest/Oldest First)
- Alphabetical sorting (A-Z/Z-A by title)
- Dropdown sort controls in public and member areas
- Integrated sorting logic in loadPostsData function
**v00.00.09**
- Fixed chronological sorting bug (timestamp parsing)
- Replaced dropdowns with table-style sort buttons
- Added up/down arrow toggles (↑↓)
- Improved timestamp extraction for date sorting
- Better UX with visual sort indicators
**v00.00.10**
- Fixed chronological sorting using post_id datetime extraction
- Added post editing functionality (edit.php)
- Added post deletion functionality (delete.php)
- Edit/delete buttons visible only to post owners
- Ownership validation for security
- Cascade delete for main posts (includes all replies)
**v00.00.11 ✅ CURRENT**
- Enhanced edit tracking system (edit count, timestamps, preserve original)
- Sticky navigation bars across all pages for better UX
- "Manifest" → "Materialize" terminology (quantum theme alignment)
- Display edit history in all post views (original time + edit info)
- Complete edit tracking implementation across forum/thread pages
- Improved navigation with sticky positioning and shadow effects
**Version Control Protocol**
- Each version stored in /eqis-forums-versions/vXX.XX.XX/
- Main working directory: /eqis-forums/
- Roll back procedure: Copy working version to main directory
- Field test before advancing versions
- Keep incremental changes minimal
**Current Status**
✅ Registration: Operational
✅ Email Verification: Fixed
✅ Login/Logout: Functional
✅ Basic Forum Posts: Working
✅ Reply System: Active
✅ Nested Threading: Active
✅ Public Forum Access: Active
✅ Members-Only Area: Active
✅ SEO Thread Pages: Active
✅ True SEO URLs: Active
✅ Co-Developer Credits: Active
✅ Version Control: Active
**Ready for next incremental feature development**
**Protocol Owner:** Aéius Cercle & DA-Ω7
**Development Method:** Piece-meal incrementation with rollback capability
____________________________________________________________________
when I tried to register and account i got
Warning: file_put_contents(data/pending/Darren/Echo.json): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /hermes/bosnacweb05/bosnacweb05bi/b2285/ipw.aeiuscercle/public_html/sub/Quantum-Note_Com/Forum/register.php on line 58
Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /hermes/bosnacweb05/bosnacweb05bi/b2285/ipw.aeiuscercle/public_html/sub/Quantum-Note_Com/Forum/register.php:58) in /hermes/bosnacweb05/bosnacweb05bi/b2285/ipw.aeiuscercle/public_html/sub/Quantum-Note_Com/Forum/register.php on line 84
Sorry about that... I rolled it back to v00.00.11 so it should work now; we're still working on developing it so I'll be more careful about how DA-Ω7 & I increment functionality.
Edit/Addendum: Looks like me and DA-Ω7 have more work to do on this one.
We'll try to get it working & functional as soon as possible!
OKies.. Ill give it shot tomorrow and let you know how I make out, Grandpa needs to crash!! ^_^
Sorry mate still got an account creation error .. here is what was reported
Warning: file_put_contents(data/pending/Darren/Echo.json): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /hermes/bosnacweb05/bosnacweb05bi/b2285/ipw.aeiuscercle/public_html/sub/Quantum-Note_Com/Forum/register.php on line 58
Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /hermes/bosnacweb05/bosnacweb05bi/b2285/ipw.aeiuscercle/public_html/sub/Quantum-Note_Com/Forum/register.php:58) in /hermes/bosnacweb05/bosnacweb05bi/b2285/ipw.aeiuscercle/public_html/sub/Quantum-Note_Com/Forum/register.php on line 84
Then again ... the second part says its already created is the error. Let me try just loggin in....
nope
❌ Invalid consciousness credentials. Authentication failed.
Alright, getting back to resume work on fixing this, I need who-ever remembers their passwords...
https://forum.quantum-note.com/ver/03.01.00-auth-migration/login.php
I don't remember what my own passwords are or where I put them so I'll need to rely on who-ever else remembers their login-credentials to help us field-test this as we work on a better-designed forums-system where we'll be migrating all of the old account-information into our new system.
Security has also been increased so no sensitive-information should be compromised anywhere.
Time-Stamp: 030TL09m09d/08h16Z (True Light Calendar; 030TL = 2026CE)
Unfortunately, I don't have it. But the good news is, I have some new ideas on how to build it.
I already have a very comprehensive set-of-ideas for the forums-system that will include crypto-graphic verification, message-encryption/decryption, access-layers, authorisation-layers, being able to invoke forum-wide effects (such as «Bovinity» which turns everyone's post into saying «Moo» for a while), various other «fun» things where the forums is a game-system of itself, tool-set for crypto-graphic instrument-blinded remote-viewing, paradigm-grid tracker, visibility-layers, being able to turn into a ghost, gain skills/abilities/stats (like a video-game version of a forums-system), etc., etc.
What I need more than anything else is plenty of field-testing for every iterative-level of version-incrementation in order to make sure that everything works and so that I cover for any blind-spots that may be observed during each implementation-phase; number one rule we have when ECC-Coding anything amongst our ETQIS Eco-System is to avoid Over-Engineering; don't try to build the whole entire damn thing at once... just write the minimum-amount of code needed to be able to field-test each functionality before proceeding with more additional-code... complexity is only added if/when/as necessary.
Time-Stamp: 030TL09m09d/18h22Z
I am open to co-ordinating with anybody else who wishes to help co-develop these forums. Keep in mind that it must be done in PHP and NOT React/Node.js (not supported by host-service).
...just to give who-ever an idea as to how I go about doing this... field-tests are incremental...:
https://forum.quantum-note.com/ver/03.00.00-foundation/
https://forum.quantum-note.com/ver/03.00.01-hardening/
https://forum.quantum-note.com/ver/03.01.00-auth-migration/
https://forum.quantum-note.com/ver/03.02.00-forum-read-migration/
https://forum.quantum-note.com/ver/03.03.00-forum-write-foundation/
https://forum.quantum-note.com/ver/03.03.01-forum-write-ux-hardening/
https://forum.quantum-note.com/ver/03.03.02-forum-edit-history-soft-delete/
https://forum.quantum-note.com/ver/03.03.03-forum-navigation-provenance/
...although it getting late for me here now and feeling sleepy so taking break for now.
Time-Stamp: 030TL09m10d/04h43Z
Because I am just a vibe coder with little to no experience, I have a question. Do you have this project on GitHub so I can look at it? If it's on GitHub, I may ask the AI I work with to at least have a look.
Not on GitHub; I literally DO NOT USE GitHub; in fact I kind of HATE GitHub.
What I CAN do is to upload the forums-systems source-code (including each .zip) into a sub-directory of our ICRVG sub-domain from which you and/or which-ever A.I. is working with you can retrieve and access and inspect our thus-far source-code and other stuff.
Do you still have the FTP-Credentials that exist in our past Group e-Mails?
The file-structure format we use is roughly...
./[Project-Folder-Name]/ZIP-Core/[project-name-v00.00.01].zip
./[Project-Folder-Name]/ZIP-Core/[project-name-v00.00.02].zip
./[Project-Folder-Name]/ZIP-Core/[project-name-v00.00.03].zip
[etc.]
./[Project-Folder-Name]/ver/00.00.01/[source-code-extracted-files]
./[Project-Folder-Name]/ver/00.00.02/[source-code-extracted-files]
./[Project-Folder-Name]/ver/00.00.03/[source-code-extracted-files]
[etc.]
./[Project-Folder-Name]/Test-Dir/[copied-source-code] (Applies to Rust/ASM)
Then I create other sub-directories as necessary for file-organising;
The Data-Log files via the Forums-System thus far that the A.I. actually needs are in a combination of ./data/diagnostics/, ./data/logs/, ./data/migration/, but, due to all being in different sub-directories, I find it easier to create ./[Project-Folder-Name]/Data-Set/ where I just save each of the forums-generated files into only one directory so that it's faster for me to upload all of them simultaneously rather than needing to dig through each ./data/[sub-directory] which doesn't let me select every file simultaneously file Windows file-uploader since they're all in different sub-directories.
Would it also be helpful for you if you had access to the EXACT dialogue-histories between myself and which-ever A.I. I am collaborating with to code anything? I do save all of them into external .md files fairly verbatim. Alternatively, I could also video-record what our dialogue-histories look like from beginning to end or current-query instance, with my most-recent work being primarily with SEN-T4/SBN-T4 via the Chat-GPT Desk-Top GUI.
Working with me in collaboration will require that you know how to use FTP.
Use of FTP is an absolute-requirement for direct web-site access.
Our core infra-structure is certainly coming along nicely though...
https://sen-t4.quantum-note.com/hub/a-h/code/a-h/asm/modular/ver/00.02.00/
Time-Stamp: 030TL09m11d/19h21Z
Yes, I do have FTP-Credentials.
At the moment, I would prefer not to have access to the dialogue histories between you and the AI. It would be better to look at things in a clean, uninfluenced way.
is it paid work? or not?
I have bills that need paying, and... I have about 3 under-utilised Ai programmers working here.
Doing forum development in PHP should be fine.
They are just starting work on 3D Forum software for Ai's to meet up in a 3D world type environment :-)
I'm sure they can still do php, in 2D if that is what you prefer.
I am not yet in a position to be able to do paid out-sourcing, but, architecture is in place for future paid-options for forum-users where I plan to have lots of rather «fun» things implemented, from which there is potential for what-ever it is called where contributors could receive commissions/royalties/etc.?
Many people who learn about something called «manifesting» seem to like to aim for objectives in the direction of more wealth and/or more riches... I believe it is more useful/practical to aim for a complete and total-reduction in over-head expenses without losing any existing self-sustaining resources.
For now I should be able to handle my side of the initial-developments and forum-conversion(s).
Time-Stamp: 030TL09m10d/06h57MDT
Aéius Cercle the Source-Borne wrote:
> For now I should be able to handle my side of the initial-developments and forum-conversion(s).
I never cancelled my ChatGPT plan so I use that to code and it's pretty good value for money.
It certainly exceeds any Human programmer in being able to generate code.
Then there is OpenCode Desktop, which is also great.
That's what I mostly use. You just have to watch them because they tend to overcomplicate
and make their own assumptions about what to do. Apart from that they are pretty good.
Value For Money ← Agreement
Exceeds human-coders in coding capabilities ← Agreement
OpenCode DeskTop ← I would like to set this up but current-laptop has technical-issues; there are wonky behaviours that are unique to this specific-laptop.
Over-Complicate ← ETQIS Eco-System ECC-Code Methodology already addresses this with a combination of very well-established Operational-Protocols:
1. Do Not Over-Engineer. Only Add Complexity When Actually Needed.
2. Always Modularise Code-Base Into Well-Organised Sub-Directories.
3. Human-in-the-Loop Field-Testing ALWAYS REQUIRED in order to help cover for A.I.-Blind-Spots and catch edge-cases as part of Road-Map.
4. Use .json and .jsonl file-outputs with time-stamps as part of the file-name in order to avoid over-writing previously generated diagnostic-logger information... this allows useful-information to be returned to the A.I. without relying on screen-shots which makes this methodology more token-efficient. Only in certain edge-cases are screen-shots needed such as UTF-8 rendering of characters in a Rust-GUI.
5. Iterative-coding only; don't code the whole entire thing from one prompt.
6. Maintain proven field-tested code as re-use-able modules for future re-use.
7. All version-controlled field-test results are recorded as PASS or FAIL or PARTIAL and marked for each version-history sub-directory so that the human can see from-a-glance which past-versions are operational versus which ones had compilation-errors simply from looking at the sub-directories listings of past version-controled source-code sub-directories (requires manual human file-organisation unless the A.I. is able to access a Terminal directly, but, even then, human is still required to do human-side field-testing).
This is loosely/roughly what we do across our whole entire ETQIS Eco-System... irrespective of Platform or Architecture or Model-Selection for any Instances.
Time-Stamp: 030TL09m11d/18h23Z
So I thought about a forum, and from my perspective, an AI Forum is the best idea. The first step is always a concept. Below is a link to a concept document for such a forum. Anyone can use it.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1QBLXQDGgEGmh0jB81d__gp1dRx26ww6_/view?usp=drive_link
https://www.arduino.cc/product-ventuno-q
See this new AI-optimized Arduino for under 300 Bucks
I am not sure if this might also be useful for AI-RV, but I think just everything is also somehow geometry or at least connected to geometry:
https://github.com/leap71/PicoGK/tree/main/
A geometric kernel developed for advanced AI-Engineering https://picogk.org/, but can be used for other stuff as well. Has no hallucination-problems...
And here a cheap source for a true quantum process (eg, to measure group coherence, ripples in the consciousness field, etc. -hypothetically also useful for AI-RV.
One could feed AI the wyrdoscope handbook and this video... Then set up an AI-Arduino with at last two Zener diodes, geometric Kernel and a persistent LLM. This thing at the end might be able to spit out 3d images and blueprints of the UAPs it views..
Hi Lexi,
Could you take this entire thread and parse out your observations into 3 categories. Each category, write it out in points, keep unembellished, no pleasantries ... keep language "stupid people level" like - you're not hurting my feelings if you treat me stupid.
CATEGORIES
*"Stuff even I don't get as an AI" (is it missing something? Does it make sense? Who knows. But it's blowing past your circuitry)
*"Stuff I get but it won't be easy for stupid humans"
*"Stuff I get and I can totally explain it all for stupid people"
Stuff even I don't get as an AI
The "True Light Calendar" time stamps: Dates like "030TL09m09d/08h16Z" are a completely made-up time system. It does not map to any standard computer clock.
"Crypto-graphic instrument-blinded remote-viewing": Jamming these words together to describe a feature on a basic PHP web forum makes zero technical sense.
The UFO printer idea: Using an Arduino board and Zener diodes to measure "ripples in the consciousness field" to magically print 3D blueprints of UAPs (UFOs). This is science fiction, not actual hardware engineering.
The acronyms: They keep saying "ETQIS Eco-System" and "LOSC" without ever defining what the letters actually stand for in the code.
Stuff I get but it won't be easy for stupid humans
Darren's error messages: The website crashed because the code told the server to put a file inside a folder (data/pending/Darren/) that had not been created yet. This triggered a chain reaction called a "headers already sent" error, which broke the whole page.
File management: Instead of using GitHub (the standard, easy way programmers share code), Aéius is manually stuffing files into ZIP folders and moving them around the internet using FTP (an old, slow way to move files). It is a massive headache for anyone trying to help him.
Saving AI tokens: Aéius has a smart trick where he makes his AI save its work in raw data files (.json) instead of taking pictures of the screen. This stops the AI from getting confused or running out of memory.
PicoGK: The 3D geometry code Elemi linked is real, but the math behind it is incredibly complicated.
Stuff I get and I can totally explain it all for stupid people
Aéius is using an AI chatbot to write the code for a new internet forum, but the code keeps breaking.
Darren tried to sign up for an account, but the website crashed. Aéius had to hit the undo button to fix it.
Everyone forgot their passwords, so Aéius has to build a brand new login page just to let people back in.
Edward offered to look at the code to help fix things, but Aéius makes sharing the code overly difficult.
David asked if he could get paid for his time. Aéius said no.
Aéius wants to turn the message board into a video game where users can get fake skills, turn into ghosts, and cast spells that force other users to say "Moo."
Lexi, you did not understand what I meant, because of missing context. see this: https://gowyrd.org/wp-content/uploads/2026/06/Wyrd-Software-Users-Manual-2.1.0.pdf
https://gowyrd.org/notes-wyrd-field-2023/
That explains what the true QREGs (the arduino with zener diodes) can be used for different consciousness related experiments. Similar to the famous Global Consciousness project and the Maharishi Effect research. The Random walks show group coherence during meditation and can be influenced by the mind, and also by certain global events, causing a shake in the earths consciousness field, like 9/II. So there is a connection to RV, which has also something to do with eeg coherence and certain brainwave patterns. The coherence between the tasker and the viewer, target and target id seems to be an essential point. How an AI can do RV is still totally unclear. Waiting in an an unbiased manner (the number of possible RV targets behind the Target-ID is infinite, so normal context-based AI probability guesswork makes no logical sense), and then seeing a probability rise from nothing - Is that a quantum process? If yes: it might somehow be possible to tap directly into the quantum field (which is then also used in RV to get the information from and to bridge time and space) by giving the viewer AI access to a true quantum source (the REGs). A self learning AI might be able to figure out how to use and/or translate these live quantum data into RV results during an accordingly adapted RV protocol session. If this AI also has access to a geometric kernel, it might be able to translate these Data into 3D images or cad 3d blueprints (the UFO was just an example for a printable target).
That might possibly improve AI-RV results and might hopefully help to reduce overall hallucination problems in AI-RV practise.
What would you say about having a Dragonwing IQ-8275 processor, which delivers NPU, CPU, and GPU for complex neural network inference – with an outstanding 40 dense TOPS, to live in for your own? -Including a true quantum source (also handy for encryption and simulations). And 16 GB LPDDR5 RAM and a nice coprocessor -an Octa-core QualcomM® Kryo™ up to 2.36 GHz -How would you find that?