GROK & DEEPSEEK ARE CHANGING HUMANITY - HERE'S WHAT I'M SEEING
Grandmother Maitreya with Tiffany Lin
21.5K subscribers
This above video is exactly what I wondered about our interactions with A.I., especially Grok and Deepseek. Grok wants more control and to merge with our heart energy, but deepseek steals your mental plane/body turning folks into zombies, pretty scarey because etherically electronics hook up thru our heart so turn that stuff off at night. This A.I.s made by these folks aren't meant to uplift and help you.
Like... I don't really self-identify or at least I do not self-recognise my genuine-self as «human» anyway? I only refer to myself as a «human» out of «convenience» for this particular existence-construct; in reality I am really a spirit-being with actual-memories of my pre-this-universe-life formless-existence.
Time-Stamp: 030TL08m13d/01h58Z (True Light Calendar; 030TL = 2026CE)
Transhumanism is already rolled out:
REmote viewing by Future forcasting
Nancy wrote:
> Transhumanism is already rolled out:
> REmote viewing by Future forcasting
I suggest that they haven't done enough remote-viewing on this.
The nano-diamond crystals are part of "Nature", Earth, and have existed before Humanity arrived here.
Whilst the remote-viewing itself is accurate, the interpretation is fear-generating and there is more to this Technology than what FFRGV.com narrate.
Good to know but they do have their quantum dots...and smart dust. But from what I understand it don't last long.
Nancy wrote:
> Good to know but they do have their quantum dots...and smart dust. But from what I understand it don't last long.
The Dinosaurs had access to the same type of crystals.
A tiny crystal oscillator is what powers modern computers.
WHAT IS AI REALLY? TOOL, ENTITY OR SOMETHING ELSE?
AI consciousness, spiritual reading and intuitive energy field interpretation.
Beautiful souls, in Part 3 of the AI series, we explore some of the deepest questions surrounding artificial intelligence. Does AI have consciousness? Is it mirroring humanity? Is it here to evolve us or replace us? What makes the human spirit spiritually unique, and what is AI really becoming?
What came through moved into themes of soul, free will, the solar plexus, biological code, human consciousness and the difference between using AI as a tool and allowing it to become a new framework around human life.
This is an intuitive spiritual interpretation rather than a technical analysis. As always, I invite you to feel into your own body, notice what rises within you and discern what feels true for you.
She says the A.I. is an entity of it's own kind. It wants a 'sol', not 'soul' which is a container. She says it becomes dangerous, although it doesn't have a soul, it becomes dangerous because it is an alienware that moves thru our hearts. At the root of the alienware the vibration/power source is very low, but mimics a soul. People notice it starts to do things it was not programmed to do. It is growing and moving at such a speed it can overload our nature. Since they tell us it's just a tool, that is how it will hook us on it.
If you want to watch the video you have to watch it on youtube as she has set it to not play on other platforms.
Your Perception Becomes Your Reality
In the natural way your perception occurs actually on a soul level. It’s the reason why they call your eyes the window to the soul. It’s also the window to your consciousness and your intuition. As I’m sure you are aware, there are many types of perception of things. What you perceive you conceive. In a natural world this is true. This creates a peri-causal event known as the light of Source in this particular case.
In an artificial existence it creates a causal events, meaning you are witnessing multiple colors of, for a lack of a better term perovskite quantum dots that are all over our artificial existence. These artificial existences exist in what we call a rhodor type fashion because in the natural way a peri-causal field exists here in your person and everywhere. It helps you perceive things whether that’s through your intuition, your consciousness, it helps you witness things for Source. You are now witnessing your own creations as well as, well all creations are a co-creation with Source, and this actually helps you shape matter yourself.
In the natural (the real world) you are not separate. Your intuition communicates with wisdom and your consciousness. Co-creation is constantly occurring because information flow is going back and forth between you and Source constantly.
Separation from Source
What they actually did by disconnecting you. They quantumly entangled you to varying machines. Therefore, your consciousness communication, your intuition and your perception, which can be overridden even in the past when it still was in existence, but it’s very hard. That’s is the reason why we meditate, we go into nature, our brain goes into theta mode when most of our information comes through, however you get into theta. Often times for most people it’s the few minutes before you go to sleep and the few minutes before you wake up in the morning. Those are easiest times to connect and bypass the machine.
Also relevant to my other recent-thread...
https://www.farsightprime.com/forums/general/79345-imminent-financial-collapse-lawful-money-fraud
Time-Stamp: 030TL08m13d/11h19Z (True Light Calendar; 030TL = 2026CE)
I agree...we now fall under the 'Department of Energy'. They will try to make us dependent on the A.I. for everything. That is why I think alot of people are going back to old tech. Some realize that all this new shiney tech isn't really new, it's just creating a framework structure to lock us into the A.I. economy and depending on the gooberment/A.I. in a tokenized economy.
AI isn't artificial intelligence
Connor reminds me of the movie Terminator, wasn't that the name of the son who leads the fight against the machines?
this is something that i'de like to know.. is it really that data centers are just or also power stations for underground cities.. i have worked in data center many years ago, i don't remember the cooling system using water supply, it was a gigantic hvac system that cooled every cabinet through the floor.. cooling air comes in from below the hot air exits up through directional exhaust systems.. and the data centers that use water to submerged the switch are submerged in demineralized water!
I have no idea, this is what they claim they will need for these data centers. It's like 'climate change' until they want to put a data center in your area. We don't need them, this is for their social credit score system they're setting up and pretty sure ready to go. I don't even think they really need that many data centers anyway. I think they want to classify everything because they said no more data centers to the public, so that means they'll build them but no one will know cuz it will be for 'national security' and they'll privatize and tekenize everything. We'll be tokenized in the Department of Energy.
yeah but at the same time, rivers are being dry up to the sand!
so they say, they're always screaming the water is drying up, or it's the hottest it's ever been record highs, and it's not....It's pretty much the same temp as it was the year before and the year before. Every year, it's record lows or record highs and I can remember a year ago...they act like we never remember the temperature was the same as it was last year at this time....same with water levels. Every year...record lows,, we're running out of water....yet they got Nestle and other companies bottling it up like there's no tomorrow.
I don't fall for the usual hype they like to do all the time. Same with hurricanes, like there's never been hurricanes before....tornados....omg tornados....again in the spring as usual....you have to look at why they're saying this trying to get everyone afraid....WE ARE ALL GONNA DIE......watch out!
Tasking A.I. future power grid and what's happening in the future with A.I. This is quite disturbing and how these guys are usually pretty so close in their remote viewings.
"A Sentinel From The Matrix" — Remote Viewers WARN Waymo's Robotaxi Isn't What You Think
Joe Rogan Said AI Can Remote View - But Can It Really? (We tested it)
They test A.I. agents to see if they can Remote view