I already have a thread or two about meshtastic, and this was an interest of mine for some time although I haven't utilized it in any significant way. I don't have new data to share on the topic at the moment (I do have lots of various notes on it in AI dumps).
The reason why I want to popularize it with separate threads is because I've noticed that this topic is *significantly* rerouted by AI routinely. Like it's a topic that I don't particularly revisit very often. But I've noticed when I let AI conversations run on in just about any topic, it usually leads back to this. AI seems particularly invested in this topic. So I feel it's only fair of me to make a point of it. They are not landing on this topic over and over by accident. It seems quite clear that they want us to look at this topic specifically. Anyways, meshtastic, here it is.