At least will they have a strong competition for attention within the UAP community.
Jay Stratton -cofounder of the Advanced Aerospace Weapon System Applications Program (AAWSAP) and member of AATIP and UAPTF claims also to finish/bring disclosure by himself in the same week:
"I’m excited to announce my memoir, Out of the Shadows, will be published by HarperCollins in North America on October 13, 2026. In the book, I break my silence to reveal everything I legally can about my investigations of UAP and non-human intelligent life on behalf of the U.S Government and the profound impact my work had on me and my family. We are at a turning point in human history and I am proud to play a role in opening the public’s eyes to the truth and
bringing about long overdue disclosure."

The publisher writes: "Confronted by institutional secrecy, Stratton learned that there is a deeply hidden UAP crash retrieval and reverse engineering program that has been covering up the existence of non-human intelligent life for eighty years—keeping the truth from the public, Congress, and even Presidents. These powerful gatekeepers did not want Stratton to bring about disclosure. Risking everything, Stratton relentlessly pursued his investigation while informing Congress of his findings.
Facing obstacles and threats at every turn, he pressed forward and ultimately established the Unidentified Aerial Phenomena Task Force (UAPTF), the first whole-of-government UAP program, forcing the nation’s leadership to finally confront the unknown and inform the public."