Hey Nancy, check the comments on youtube of this video. I'll teach you for free once I finish the course with Alobar. Look for thegoldenlibrary
Wow....cool, thanks cuz I wonder about it but it's VERY expensive, and just because he spent so much money on different modalities doesn't mean he has to charge an arm and leg. I wonder if it's worth it and if you can afford it, then kudos to you. I always thought that if you figure out how to do something you should do it for free if you can but at the very least make it affordable for those that want to learn and for those that don't then charge them more...LOL...anyway..Thanks!
I look forward to your intel and if it's legit or not...I think it is, and they're exhausted now from what he says. They said they saw a huge A.I. being taken out of this construct. I'd like to get rid of the construct. It's suppose to take a year to learn this stuff, but I don't think it would take me or you a year to learn since alot of stuff I already know.
I think the first month will tell you.
When do you start?