@Trisha Kaschalk wrote:
> maybe what do they know that we aren't privy too?
Atlanta is under an Vortex, much like Las Vegas although it has a different type of Energy. This was mentioned in the November 2020 Bashar Zoom call when it was mentioned specifically.
Let's look and see what the GuideStones are about:
* Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature. *
There is an idea that there is only 280,000 or so 'Oversouls'. I honestly do not know the details on this. But there is an idea that although there however many billion people on the planet, there are a limited number of oversouls manifesting incarnations. Think Trees and Branches.
500-million is a better quality of life for fewer, rather than stretching Human life and life quality to the extent that it is marginal.
* Guide reproduction wisely — improving fitness and diversity.*
We are seeing the introduction of this under Covid-19 with the "No Dancing/No Partying" rules. The centuries of romp are finished.
A Smartphone app for the old 'F*rnication U*der C*nsent of the K*ng' ? [would have been a funny thing to say once but it's now a 'regulated topic' :-( which proves the point.] Will this be enforced with Computer Surveillance as written about in the old '1984' Novel?
* Unite humanity with a living new language.*
No doubt coming soon.
* Rule passion — faith — tradition — and all things with tempered reason. *
Sounds like Farsight (? - eek - :-) )
* Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts. *
That is welcome.
* Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court. *
* Avoid petty laws and useless officials. *
* Balance personal rights with social duties. *
Who would disagree.
* Prize truth — beauty — love — seeking harmony with the infinite.*
I think that is a better aspiration than being in servitude to some angry ET Beings without compassion for Humanity.
* Be not a cancer on the Earth — Leave room for nature — Leave room for nature.*
The last one makes it sound like a 'Channeled" message.
It all sounds like 10 New Commandments.