In the great pyramid of Cheops , exist a shaft which was researched by the German and other engineers
They were on the brink of discovery, but later all operations were shut down by former Egyptian government.
Still its very interesting to know what behind those "walls" , like what is at the end of this shaft?
1.Remote viewer should remote view the shaft when it was designed by the pyramid creator
2.Remote viewer should remote view the shaft before and after completion
3. Remote viewer should remote view the whole shaft in our current time and find any interesting artifacts
4. Remote viewer should describe the details of the artifact and describe the origin of the artifact, who put it and was the person like
5. Remote viewer should look for any alien influence to this particular shaft.
Remote view the shaft of the great pyramid inEgypt
I've looked into this and the Farsight Remote Viewing in my opinion appears remarkably accurate.
Having spent some time in Engineering and looking at the designs from an Engineering Perspective the idea that the Pyramid would be a type of musical or vibration instrument becomes very clear.
Could it affect Human Consciousness and 'transport your Consciousness to the stars'? That's what it looks like the entire structure is.
Here's the short version of how it works in my opinion:
- The Pyramid is an electrical structure whereby the rock crystals form a conductive grid.
- Electrical Energy is taken from both the air and ground via a potential difference.
- Water is taken from the underground table and appears to be used as a fuel or coolant.
- Containers may have contained Hallucinogenic Agents and the chambers may have directed fumes.
- Light was generated as part of the illusion/show.
I suggest that you watch this:
I think pyramid is more scientific nature, some people claim that it probably was an high density energy power station. Who knows? I did watched the farsight documentary , but they didnt go to the details of possible artificats left by whoever build it.