Instead of dealing with all the uncertainties and probabilities of a future project like the other proposal going on, I propose a followup for the Putin project showing how the stage was set against him.
Because while on one side he was influenced, on the other things were set in a certain way to make the intelligence look reasonable, how much being a facade or actually real is up to the project to verify.
This is more important to remote viewers than it appears at first glance since it is possible to remote view things that are imaginary, like the inside of a portrait or story. Since it is known that Russia also had some measure of experience with remote viewing then it is easy to assume that there are mental decoys against remote viewers. This is something that I believe Farisght has been careless about, if there is a very strong collective mental image of something it is possible for that to be picked as the target instead of the actual target and since those so called conspiracy theories are based on some factual elements then verification might seem to corroborate what is being perceived. And we do not know what can be done with techniques and technology against an adversary that is a known remote viewer.
Hence I suggest the following targets on this subject.
1) The 2014 coup.
2) The beginning of the civil war from the leadership perspective of both sides.
3) The election during the conflict after the coup.
4) The deals related to the Hunter Biden laptop case.
5) What changed after Biden took power since it is evident things changed fast afterwards, not only regarding the Russian sphere of influence by the way.
6) Remote viewing decoys.
7) With item 6 above in mind, the information campaign and what the leaders where thinking that led to all the sanctions (notably stopping the Nordstream 3 project and the disruption of the Russian x Egypt fighter jet deals) before the beginning of the direct confrontations.